 General / 1893
Re: Lego Creator Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:17:16 GMT

Beaker <beaker@havoc.gtf.org> wrote:
I just built an ATX Celeron 300A, with a Matrox G200 and SB PCI128.  The

Congrats on the install of Creator.  Have you tried to overclock the
300A to 450 yet?  Oh, and sorry about the G200.  I'm a longtime Matrox
fan, but the only reason I'm keeping the Marvel G200-TV I put in the
300a-450 system I put together a few months ago is I must have TV and
video input on my PC.  When ATI comes out with an all-in-wonder
version of its Rage128 card I'll get it in a heartbeat.  Matrox has
really dropped the ball on the G200 series with respect to customer
support and OpenGL drivers, which were promised on release and still
aren't available.

Oh, just ordered 2 more 300A's day before yesterday for $84 each -
full retail versions.  Gonna build a couple more boxes to play with at
home - probably a dedicated NT Server box and a mostly dedicated Linux
box with maybe either Solaris or BeOS thrown on for spice.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET