 Off-Topic / Fun / 638
Re: Lego Creator Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:24:48 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <369a4589.22734824@lugnet.com>...

LI runs fine on my new 400 with generic 3D acceleration.  Now the
problem is the race car seems impossible to control.  I keep crashing
into everything.

I hate that race.  I can never place better than second, and usually place
third (out of three, of course).  I finally moved on to more interesting
things, like Civil War Generals.  Trying to drive with the mouse is a pain.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html