 General / 1912
Re: Lego Creator Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 07:59:13 GMT

Jim Baker writes:
I just wanted to report that I have experienced a flawless install of
Lego Creator.  I was really worried with all of the problems others had
reported.

I thought I'd let you all know the environment:

I just built an ATX Celeron 300A, with a Matrox G200 and SB PCI128.  The
SB CDROM is 32x, and I got absolutely no complaints from any of it.  I
did the 'Typical' install rather than the 'Full' install, which if I
understand it leaves the tutorial files on the CD.

I don't know if this helps, but I wanted to let people know that I was
having no problems with a brand new, fast CDROM ...

:)

Then it'll work like a charm on my Pentium II with 128MB SDRAM and a SB PCI
128 with All-In-Wonder AGP 8MB RAM, etc etc etc :)  I have a copy sitting on
my desk, waiting for the arribal of the computer next Friday...

...and then I L3P my models and introduce zacktron.com to the public ;)

-Tim