 Off-Topic / Fun / 640
Re: Lego Creator Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:36:56 GMT

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:24:48 GMT, "Jesse Long" <LongJR97@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote in message <369a4589.22734824@lugnet.com>...

LI runs fine on my new 400 with generic 3D acceleration.  Now the
problem is the race car seems impossible to control.  I keep crashing
into everything.

I hate that race.  I can never place better than second, and usually place
third (out of three, of course).  I finally moved on to more interesting
things, like Civil War Generals.  Trying to drive with the mouse is a pain.

Trying to drive with the keyboard is worse.  I've never done better than
dead last, usually after being lapped by both my opponents.

Steve