 Off-Topic / Fun / 641
Re: Lego Creator Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:50:27 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:

Trying to drive with the keyboard is worse.  I've never done better than
dead last, usually after being lapped by both my opponents.

Steve

Seriously?  I thought I sucked, and I usually place first. Actually I've never
placed third.  Of course I haven't played it too many times, so my results may
be skewed.

Jeff