 General / 1890
1889  |  1891
Subject:
Lego Creator Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 05:06:55 GMT

I just wanted to report that I have experienced a flawless install of
Lego Creator.  I was really worried with all of the problems others had
reported.

I thought I'd let you all know the environment:

I just built an ATX Celeron 300A, with a Matrox G200 and SB PCI128.  The
SB CDROM is 32x, and I got absolutely no complaints from any of it.  I
did the 'Typical' install rather than the 'Full' install, which if I
understand it leaves the tutorial files on the CD.

I don't know if this helps, but I wanted to let people know that I was
having no problems with a brand new, fast CDROM ...

Jim

/ _ _ / _ _  Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============