 General / 17818
Re: A simple answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 02:54:47 GMT

"Dave Low" <stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com> writes:
IANAA (I am not an American), but would a special interest group
really *sue* Lego over a portrayal of ethnicity?

I doubt it.  Even if someone wanted to sue LEGO, what could they possibly
argue?  LEGO has the right to free speech, and therefore has the right to
make their figs any color they want.  By not creating figs with various
"skin" tones, LEGO is *not* discriminating against anyone...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/