 General / 15190
Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ardjan Besse writes:
What I don't like, is that he sent this message with all addresses as
CC, so everyone could see the complete list, and even could use it to
promote their own sites.... Why didn't he use BCC?

What I don't like is the folks who have decided to voice their thoughts by
responding to all.  There's three more people who are now seeing the inside of
my bit-bucket...

Cheers,
- jsproat