 General / 15006
Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:48:35 GMT

Not him, but I always get spammed by Ets Dya Shopping, who seem to mine
these groups for addresses.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message
Hey all,

I've just been spammed by one Paul Koelewijn, concerning his Lego • auctions.
Although he claims that it isn't a spam message, it is an unsolicited
commercial e-mail.  Ergo, spam.

Has anyone else received this as well?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society