 General / 15044
Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:23:19 GMT

Sybrand Bonsma wrote:

Has the Fabuland ever gone up on the web site, or has he just found
onesy-twosies and e-mailed interested people directly? I'd be interested
in some Fabuland stuff, but I'm not interested in paying going auction
rates for it.

--
Frank Filz

-----------------------------
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

I think it was general, at least the e-mail I got was also send to many, many
other people. There are two Fabuland sets on the website (of which one is a
'might be up'), but prices are very high IMO.

Are we looking at the same website, or have these gone already?

I'm looking at:

http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/offre.cgi

follow-ups to lugnet.market.shopping

--