 General / 15029
Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:19:06 GMT

G'Day
If I am going to get 'spammed' by anybody for anything, I would rather it be
Emmanuel and DYA!!  It's not spam it is pure gold.  Sure beats emails from
pay for porn sites and get somebody else rich quick schemes.
just 2.94 CDN cents.
Cheers
Oliver
- I always had the impression that he gets his email addresses from
correspondence, could be wrong thou.

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message
Not him, but I always get spammed by Ets Dya Shopping, who seem to mine
these groups for addresses.

--

<snip>