 General / 15008
Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:58:09 GMT

Paul Davidson wrote:
Not him, but I always get spammed by Ets Dya Shopping, who seem to mine
these groups for addresses.

Man, based upon the complaints I've seen about ETA's aggressive advertising,
I'm surprised people do business with him.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society