 General / 15028
Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:06:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey all,

I've just been spammed by one Paul Koelewijn, concerning his Lego auctions.
Although he claims that it isn't a spam message, it is an unsolicited
commercial e-mail.  Ergo, spam.

Has anyone else received this as well?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society

It always makes me shake my head at how uptight some internet users are. What's
the big deal - I mean, how hard is it to press the delete button. Some people
are dying of cancer and don't complain as much. If the guy sent you a notice of
a great deal on a set that you want you'd be posting a FOTW instead. People
need to lighten up, spam is not so incredibly unbearable - sometimes it's great
info. My two cents, having been in the Marines in an armed conflict on foreign
soil and all.

Semper Fi,
Bill