 General / 15037
Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:47:57 GMT

Has the Fabuland ever gone up on the web site, or has he just found
onesy-twosies and e-mailed interested people directly? I'd be interested
in some Fabuland stuff, but I'm not interested in paying going auction
rates for it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

I think it was general, at least the e-mail I got was also send to many, many
other people. There are two Fabuland sets on the website (of which one is a
'might be up'), but prices are very high IMO.

Sybrand Bonsma