 General / 15038
Re: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:03:37 GMT

craig hamilton wrote:

  these kids (and adults) may get a kick out of the sights at
"super-craigo-lego":

http://community-1.webtv.net/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex

  it's my hand-painted  mini-fig versions of the super-friends of the
justice league! i hope y'all enjoy!

My kids have seen them and they loved them!  Their favorites were Batman
and Robin-- they have pajamas just like the outfits on the minifigs.  I
was impressed at how straight you made the lines for the belts, etc.
That wasn't done freehand, was it?

Maggie C.