 General / 15084
Re: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:05:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
craig hamilton wrote:

  these kids (and adults) may get a kick out of the sights at
"super-craigo-lego":

http://community-1.webtv.net/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex

  it's my hand-painted  mini-fig versions of the super-friends of the
justice league! i hope y'all enjoy!

My kids have seen them and they loved them!  Their favorites were Batman
and Robin-- they have pajamas just like the outfits on the minifigs.  I
was impressed at how straight you made the lines for the belts, etc.
That wasn't done freehand, was it?

Maggie C.

  glad you and the kids enjoyed, maggie!  and yes, freehand, indeed!  my
how-to's are revealed in the "tips & techniques" section.

  later ~ craig~