 General / 15053
Re: Craigoism (Wase: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:30:13 GMT

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Sproaticus (<38AC2BD1.8C75E310@io.com>) wrote at
17:11:45

LOL!  Another entry for the LUGNET list of terms.  It almost sounds like a
religion!

Which, I suppose, it might be.  I've seen plenty of holy wars fought over
modifying Lego parts.

Hmmm...  Do we have a champion for the do-not-modify crowd?  :-,

It's got to be Larry, surely: The Man Who Would Not Use Decals :-)
--
Tony Priestman