 General / 15020
Re: LEGO Super Hero. Was Re: Newbie on board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:35:41 GMT

craig hamilton wrote:

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
Mike Walsh wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

There is a super-hero, he comes with the 2585
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2585) set • that comes with LEGO
Loco.  This set has also been spotted for sale as an • individual item
recently somewhere in Dallas.

This set comes with a cape and an alternate head for • the yellow minifig.
See the picture towards the bottom of this page of • the instructions:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/2585/2585-02.html

I don't have LEGO Loco, does this character appear in • the game somewhere?
My son calls him the superman LEGO man.

According to my six-year-old he is one of the surprises • that periodically appear
in Loco-- the conductor turns into a Superconductor. • He doesn't have a name in
particular-- the names of the minifigs are assigned at • random for each layout.

Maggie C.

  these kids (and adults) may get a kick out of the sights at
"super-craigo-lego":

http://community-1.webtv.net/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex

  it's my hand-painted  mini-fig versions of the super-friends of the
justice league! i hope y'all enjoy!

As with everything else you do as a mod, Craig, those are beautiful!  I'm
pretty much a purist, but I'm rapidly being converted to Craigoism (at
least as far as naval officers are concerned)...

best

Lindsay