 General / 15189
Re: My webpage is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:51:58 GMT

I'm not Todd but I think he likes to see the info spelled out. See my
home page or any page that happens to use them for how I believe he
likes it done (look at the very bottom of this page, for example:

http://my.voyager.net/lar/factor_about_x_com.html  (which is out of
date, the free money thing is over)

or this one:

http://mrfws1.innovation.com/~larryp/parts_want_list.html

I kind of have a standard page layout that I use and I just tweak it for
various things.

FUT .publish

Alan Gerber wrote:

I have put up a webpage for my LEGO creations.  See it at:
http://foofoogood.homestead.com/files/home.htm .
(Todd, is my link to your background page acceptable?  If not, I'll change it.)
Alan
This message's random set is: 1959,
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1959

--