 Publishing / 1562
Re: My webpage is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:31:04 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

First, the URL is wrong -- you've got:

   http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/backgrounds

and the correct URL is:

   http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/backgrounds/

(That's a very tiny mistake...no biggie.)

I've seen you comment on this before, in this and other contexts.

Why, for the elucidation of the audience at home, is this a mistake,
exactly?  Both forms lead to the same place, right? Or is it possible
that at some future point in how you organize things that they won't?
(or at some future point in how HTML is defined to work...)

I think I know a fair amount of HTML but this point escapes me. Thanks
in advance for explaining it.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!