 Announcements / 485
484  |  486
Subject:
My webpage is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:42:38 GMT

I have put up a webpage for my LEGO creations.  See it at:
http://foofoogood.homestead.com/files/home.htm .
(Todd, is my link to your background page acceptable?  If not, I'll change it.)
Alan
This message's random set is: 1959,
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1959