 Announcements / 486
485  |  487
Subject:
Lego in the newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:04:17 GMT

Today's (2-19-00) Close to Home comic strip featured Lego as its
inspiration.

All of us should be able to relate.

And on Feb 15, I found an AP photo of Alexi Lalas in a victory pose after
scoring a goal in a Lego Soccer match at the NY Toy fair.

I'm not sure if copyright will allow me to post these anywhere (where?
where?), but I do plan on scanning them.

Brian (bbq) Sauls