 General / 14009
14008  |  14010
Subject:
Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:01:33 GMT

There seems to be a lot of trashy language and ignorance being thrown
around...There ARE younger people reading there as well as here....

I wish there was something more that I could do ---other than 'yell' at them
by sending another post against the one they sent...

:(

EC