 Castle / 9500 (+100)
  Re: Teaser!

(...) Bah! It's not fair to tease. :) That is a very impressive structure, Elin. I love the treasury. That bow is awesome, too. :) Great stuff. Joel J (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Elin Övernäs: Wow. What a fantastic structure. Even more fantastic, however, is the quality of your photos. Large, sharp, and up-close -- I really feel like I'm walking inside the building! What camera are you using to take your pictures? -- John J. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) 6077, the Knight's Procession, IS castle Lego to me. I still remember when I was 7 or 8 and my brother and I only had some space sets and the early Knight's Joust set, so we used grey flagpoles jammed on the end of the minifig hand as swords. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  (canceled)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) OK I wanted to post BEFORE reading everyone else's posts. Too often I wait until afterwards and then all I can think of is.. ME TOO! ME TOO!!! WOW! That about sums up what I think of your castle and your figs. AMAZING work on the castle. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) WOW! Why haven';t I seen those in .pirates before? That's some nice work Jojo!! How'd you make all those hats and the coats? THOSE would be a nice idea for Wizard Robes in Harry Potter! (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Blank Shields web page

I've finally gotten around to cleaning up and updating and moving my webpage about the Blank Shields. This was mostly motivated by my wife finding one of the 2 disks with pictures of Mercenary Mountain 2, after I'd long since given it up as lost (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Blank Shields web page

(...) I really like the Mercenary Head Quarters. I especially like how the keep is built into the rock! It lock great :) /Elin (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) I love the detail..... and how imaginative you've been.....GREAT....!!! Cant wait to see more.... Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Call me crazy, but... That's not built out of 100% Lego parts, is it??? (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) looks very neat. All the little details make it pretty interesting. (...) Your version of Bridgette is very cool. The maiden is good too. Although I might suggest changing the hands to the normal minifig yellow. Keep Building, Jason (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) Thanks Jason! I was thinking of doing Bridgette, but I don't have any long tan hair :(. So it's just a archer with a very special bow /Elin (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) No, you are not crazy :) You have very sharp eyes! The gray plats in the treasury is not lego, I think it was coco something.... But apart form that everything is lego. (...) special (...) Robert (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Thanks John! I use a Sony DSC-F505 digital camera. At least that's what I think is called :) /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) It's nice to see some WOT MOCs here. I like Jordan's book, and they go into such detail on mediaval era living. Spit dogs, I never would have thought of that. Your castle looks great, but I can't get the full impact because my screen is too (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Blank Shields web page

(...) James, Mercenary Mountain is very neat, you could do a seminar on creating hidden doors. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) Well it took a year & a half before I got around to updating my webpage, but there's a picture of this effect on there now: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  older grey pieces turning yellow

I have some castle pieces from the early 80's that were originally light grey, but now they have turned a sickley greenish yellow. Am I doing something wrong here? Anyone else with older pieces encounter this problem? (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) Yes. You must construct a latrine for your knights. Without restroom facilities they will haphazardly 'mark' their territory. Seriously...white, grey and blue bricks seem to age the worst. Ultra-violet light plus other factors seem to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) Should I construct such a latrine, and photograph it while the King is relieving himself, would that be considered bad form the the Lego Castle community? I doubt the King would be too amused... (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) Maybe it's better to document a 'commoner' testing it out, unless of course the latrine was named after the monarch and there was a 'christening' to be performed. With all the tales of combat and wizardry, bodily functions surely won't raise (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) Are they 'Lego' brand pieces ? I have a large ziplock bag full of pieces like that. Some of them are marked 'COKO'. All of the pieces seem to be light-gray, some have done the color change you speak of. Mostly they are arches, plates and some (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) I am pretty much positive that they are lego, but I will go back and take another look at them. Some are castle wall sections, so I am sure they are Lego. (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

(...) **searching through pile for "yellow" pants for live action shot** :) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Answering the Call for Action

I have mixed feelings about posting this, after all, certain people say I only do this to get attention. Regardless, Tamyra Teed has called out to us castle heads to come up with LDrawn Castle entries for the MOTM. I, along with several others, have (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

For those of you who are having problems viewing these pictures (because geocities really stinks) you should be able to view all four of the pictures here: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

(...) I'm migthy impressed Anthony! All those angles in the model (i hate doing angles in ldraw). I was planning to enter one of my models for MOTM but there is really no point if you are going to post that MONSTER! ;) I'm just in so much awe...both (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

(...) Nice work, Anthony. Joel J (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Anthony, this is really cool to see the entire Model! Right on! Like I said in the past, you hvae started a new catagory in building...."Dragons" !!!! Seriously, it really looks good....and what's all this non-sense about attention and posting, who (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Great job Anthony!! I love seeing her all put together!!! She's a beaut! I can't wait to see her up there in the voting! and Elin?? We can put more than one castle creation up! we just might not win against Tel'Karack though we can always resubmit! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

(...) Of COURSE you're doing this to get attention! Awesome work like this DESERVES attention! Truly impressive! (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Dragon Head?

(...) i definetley think that it's a red dragon head turned uside-down. as for the rest of the new dinosaurs, i think they really suck.they are destroying the lego classics. anybody whothinks so too, good for you. I love lego but still, you have to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Sorry for asking, but what is FBTB and What are MOC's? i just confused because i haven't been around the newsgroups long enough to familiarize myself with all your shortcuts. just wondering Gregory Radz (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  1592 Legends remake

Wouldn't the Town Castle Square be a great set for remake?!!! It would please both the town folk (who I've heard say what a great town set it is)and us as well. A good crossover and excelant set to be considered. (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) That's a good idea there , Chris. That set would please Castle heads and Town heads.Also those Lion Soldiers are really cool..that the only set theyr'e in? The set would also be a good source for pieces. (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guitar/lute (was Puerto Bonita)

Here are two designs for guitars: (URL) have made a third design that uses a piece not available in Ldraw: Take a 2x2 round plate Take one of those pieces that are used by runway guys at airports to wave down the airplanes. See: (URL) the piece to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) I am not a fan of Harry Potter at all.Although most people would think most people my age (13) are hooked on Harry , it's suffice to say the books are juvenille and lacking in many areas.I could care less about the movie , the world may be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Good Grief. You deserve all the attention you can get for that one. It looks fantastic. (After about an hour of fiddling trying just to get a minifig look right in LDraw) I'm gobsmaked at the amount of time and effort that must have gone into that. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Anthony, Nice job on your dragon. I can't even imagine how long that would have taken me to build in one of the Lego CAD programs. I always enjoy checking out your work. Keep it up. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Sava" (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

seems to be sunlight that does it. Ive got a 6080 (my first castle) which spent about 10 years on a shelf, when it was broken down and reconstructed you could see all the bricks that had been at the front, cos they were a different colour. Take a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

Just a thought - I noticed this thread yesterday, I think, and started wondering if Brasso the wonder-cleaner (I need a robot with a name like that - would the market carry such a product? Maybe I'll have to build one...) any-hoo - wondering if (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Teaser!

Hi Elin, I'll add my compliments to everyone else's here, *great* stuff. I love what you did with the chrome and golden pieces. Great customizing, it is nice to see it on the rise. You people make excellent use of what's around but giving it a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ATLANTIS!

Anyone made any MOCs from the movie Atlantis? The mining vehicles are Rock Raiders meets Adventurers (two of my favorite themes), and the Atlantian ships are Aquazone meets Tunafish (one of my favorite themes and one of least favorite cracker (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

(...) Hey Nick, just saw the movie, didn't you? (Me too, just got back-good stuff-different, in a good way) I have an Aktitrak (the hammerhead-shark looking Atlantean vehicle) 75% finished (but it's been that way for weeks!). I have Moliere's digger (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) MOC stands for "My Own Creation", and FBTB is a StarWars Lego site called "From Bricks To Bothans (I'm not sure if I got the last word right)". (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Check this out! (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

I agree that this is an *excellent* candidate for the Legends line, but there are a few molds that may not exist anymore: the 'stiffies' mold (for the statue), the window covering pieces (i forget what they are called - awning?), and the old female (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) The parts which have not been used recently are: - pigtail hair - old style stop sign - stiffie legs - stiffie torso - tall pointed ovoid tree - old style wheels (easily replaced) - old style road plates (could use new style) Parts which are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ***The Return of Body Armor***

(...) Then it’s confirmed “The Return of Castle Body Armor!” :) This is gonna make a lota people very happy…myself included. Wouldn’t it be interesting if TLG came out with a Harry Potter Accessory Pack. One that included wands, brooms, owls, and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

Hello! (...) Yes, the blue Lion Knights are exclusive to this set. I think you can't call it a "castle" set because there is obviously a car around... The knights could be part of a parade or something like that. The stickers say "LEGOLAND (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) What the hell?I told that guy about the acronyms and SHIRI'S GUIDE!!(URL) anyone ever even pay a bit of attention to me?? (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) By the time we got to, "I know most of you AFOLs like reading the Potter books , but come on , LEGOs are acceptable , but Potter? Read something a little more on your level people.", we quit paying attention. John Hansen (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Boo-yah John! Bryan, I had read Dante's Inferno and The Outsiders at 10, and comprehended them. Reading preference does not an intellectual make. I've also read the Potter series, all four in a weekend, just to see what the hype was all about. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Nope!!! And I see that from your well-read and literary vocabulary that the word ‘hell’ was so very necessary. -R (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Ooo..how manly of all of you..picking on a thirteen year old kid... (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) I have would have to disagree with you guys on this one((ducks from flame throwers)). Although a wonderful unique set, which I would definitely get a copy of, I don't think it would sell very well, especially in the USA. But, please, can we (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) No Bryan, you miss the points. #1) LUGNET is supposed to be for adult fans of LEGO. #2) We do not suffer trolls lightly, and the inflamitory statements you originally made were classic trolling. #3) If you really didn't want anyone to respond (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

**Groans in desire* Ohhh, what I could do with 15+ copies of 1592..... Hey lego, get your butts to those molds and make this set! AAAAAAARRR...RRRGGGG...HHHH!!!!!! Lol, don't mind me. Catch you cats later, -the Rascal King (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

(...) Gotta agree with you on the trees. :) The very tall spruce is my absolute MOST desired piece, by a good million light years or so. :) The round trees would be nice, as well. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Can we all just get along? You are instagating the fight; if you want to even call it that. (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

(...) This is the type of thing that DEMANDS attention Very Cool Anthony. I think that this dragon is really awesome. For a first CAD model, This is really a great accomplishment. I think that the best compliment I can give it is that I'm not really (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Forests

Do people have pictures of any? I'd especially like to see any inventive applications of pieces to create trees, foliage, shrubery etc. I remember seeing some bamboo a while back which i thought was pretty cool. So if you have any pictures please (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) The LUGNET homepage says "LUGNET is home to thousands of LEGO fans of all ages. We are a community which never sleeps — and has been called "the friendliest place on the Internet.". It says ALL AGES. Does all ages mean there is some two year (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Age of lugnetters (was Re: FBTB II)

(...) Possibly, but don't assume that there aren't younger ones. My sittees love the lugnet guide and they are only seven and a half. I would not dare let them go into the off-topic.debate section though, people feel a lot more freely about using (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Age is not a factor when you converse in this medium. We judge you not on your age or background but solely upon the words you use. And from an individual who so duly propagates his knowledge, (As a narcissistic means to validate ones self. 1 (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) That may be correct - but on the other hand, everyone here on LUGNET is expected to behave in a mature, adult manner regardless of their actual age. Was the poster under discussion behaving in such a manner? J (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: older grey pieces turning yellow

its an idea. I'd imagine it goes a bit deeper than that though. Ill give it a go. I'll try T-Cut too. James "Tanya Burkhart" <TatyanaI@cableone.net> wrote in message news:GF1MAw.2By@lugnet.com... (...) market (...) wondering (...) reconstructed (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

what a fantastic Idea. this has gotta be my earliest recolectionj of building a set. I was around a family friends house and they had it. Gotta love that set James "Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Well I, for one, am 22 and enjoyed the books immensely. Read all 4 twice actually. (...) Read somthing a little more on our level? Shouldn't we be able to read whatever we want? Your post gives the impression that you look down on anyone under (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Answering the Call for Action

Anthony Sava wrote(with some SNIPPAGE): (...) Put another LOG on the FIII...IIIRE!!!!! (...) Looks GREAT Aggie!!!! I'm glad you got them up! Now, how 'bout just for kicks, you show them the flying snake???? *grin* Matt a.k.a. Commie (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Evil Lying in Wait Within my Room

Leave it to my father to take one of the better pics of my MOC yesterday. The clarity isn't the best but the lighting was perfect, good shot of the eyes. (URL) just thought I'd share. LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU ALL: Tel'Karak does not tolerate ANYONE (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

(...) Bryan, Just to clarify, I wasn't picking on you. I did, however, quit paying attention when you began to write obnoxiously. I'm glad you are a book reader and that you have found books you enjoy reading. I am also a book reader. I happen to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 1592 Legends remake

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes: The very tall spruce is my absolute (...) Is that the one from the first ever knight's tournament set, the companion to yellow castle 375?? I only have one... (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Wars (the simple version)

As part of the on-going retirement on my website on shades-of-night, I've updated & moved the rules for LEGO(r) Wars to a Lugnet FTX page. They are now at: (URL) always, I like getting feedback, or just hearing about people who've used them, so (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Evil Lying in Wait Within my Room

Ha ha ha ha Looks good!... Eric (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

Hello - FBTB II is indeed being set up to follow the Harry Potter line - but at this point, that could change. I'm looking to move in a somewhat different direction with the main site . . . (don't worry, we'll still be aggressively covering Star (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

Town, train and castle folks may want to check out this gallery of work. There are some simply fantastic models here: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

(...) ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

(...) LOL! Yeah, that's what you get on the Kahuka RR line...plus, your choice of cannibal or non-cannibal meals! Matt (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

(...) Maybe this will be a good start: (URL) was built and photographed by Jason Catena. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

(...) Yeah those are really nice! The overall "town-square" scenes are superb! (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

(...) Sun, I made some trees for my Forest of Blood story. The first chapter used just regular LEGO trees, but the 2nd and 3rd chapters use the ones I created. Feel free to look them over and work off anything that should inspire you. :) (URL) J (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC fun

A few of you have seen some of my LCAD/LDRAW rendered medieval buildings. I was just playing around with Photoshop over the weekend and decided to build one of the houses, and make a custom box for it. (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

(...) Kyle, Saw this yesterday...great work (and on the buildings, as well, since I've not complimented you on them yet!). You have aptly shown what LEGO product SHOULD be, and they should sit up and take note. Matt (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

(...) Kyle - That's sweet! I actually like how you chose to do your 'box' as opposed to some others I've seen. There's no mistaking this for anything other than what it is. Very good editing. I love all of your creations, BTW - they're just want we (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

Beautiful house, Kyle. I especially like the small grey "stones" in the walkway. And I love the roof too. I love roofs made of plates. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kyle Peterson" <kyle@peterson.net> <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

(...) Hey Sun, check out this brickshelf gallery: (URL) did a GREAT job MOCcing up a fairly nifty jungle scene. If you run over to the "ORIGINAL" Castle World site you can see Jason Catena's COOL MOC up of ANOTHER jungle type scene: (URL) Matt (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ***The Return of Body Armor***

(...) This is very cool news! When I read all four of the books last Christmas, I made a mental note of a suit of armor in a hallway that conceals a secret passage, thinking that it was a perfect opportunity for TLC to reintroduce the body armor. It (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: MOC fun

(...) That's really cool, Kyle, thanks! George (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

I haven't started any MOC's yet, but there's a great book out that details characters and vehicles (not quite as detailed as the DK Star Wars books)I think I might pick that up to 'jog' my memory. Let us know when you have photos.. even partial (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: MOC fun

Kyle Just wanted to say that your box and set creation rocks. I also wish that lego would follow your lead and come out with some sets like that. I village is something I think we AFOL's can only dream of. Cool mini-figs in your set as well. Nicely (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

Hello! Yes! THIS is what we (or me) want to see! Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

Hello! I like trees and tried to build some different types: A birch: (URL) (Ignore the train in the background. It's a sin of my youth...) A weeping willow: (URL) I don't have any better pictures. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

Jojo, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> (...) Hey! That's great! It looks like those are white half arches? I would never have thought of using white ones, but of course, they are perfect for a Birch tree. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

Johannes, That city (im assuming you built it) is fantastic! 3 thumbs up..if I could. Oh yes,the trees are spectacular too! -Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Poor Man's Privy

Here is the next addition to the "Village" theme. Set 2201 - Poor Man's Privy Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. (URL) - not posting these to get attention, just want to share my creativity. (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Poor Man's Privy

(...) LOL -- that's priceless! If it were a set, I'd buy one for sure. ;) (...) Very creative, indeed, sir. Your Photoshop skills are also impressive. Bravo! Joel J (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Poor Man's Privy

(...) I would buy 20--instant crowd of peasants with orange smocks. (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

I snapped some pictures today of my forest scene for an upcoming project and I posted them to Brickshelf: (URL) also have some foliage around my Sidon Gate, located here: (URL) Shiri built a nice tree a while back, so here that is too: (URL) that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Poor Man's Privy

(...) Oddly reminiscient of <set:6035 Castle Guard>... Love your boxes, sets and especially figs, looking forward to any more you come up with. Such an artistic flair - Lego's boxes don't look this good, even the new "scenic" ones. Thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact