 Castle / 9546
Re: 1592 Legends remake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 04:01:27 GMT

I agree that this is an *excellent* candidate for the Legends line, but
there are a few molds that may not exist anymore:  the 'stiffies' mold (for
the statue), the window covering pieces (i forget what they are called -
awning?), and the old female pigtails headpiece.  I'm assuming the cypress
tree mold is still around, but that also is debatable.  Putting those
thoughts aside for a minute, this really is a great set for the Legends
line, because it is rare enough to be in demand by Lego 'collectors' (ie us)
as well as interesting for children just getting into Lego sets for the
first time around.

--
Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/

"Bryan" <RedPaladin27034@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Chris Pederson writes:
Wouldn't the Town Castle Square be a great set for remake?!!!  It would
please both the town folk (who I've heard say what a great town set it
is)and us as well.  A good crossover and excelant set to be considered.

That's a good idea there , Chris. That set would please Castle heads and
Town heads.Also those Lion Soldiers are really cool..that the only set
theyr'e in? The set would also be a good source for pieces.