 Castle / 9549
Re: 1592 Legends remake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:10:09 GMT

Hello!

Also those Lion Soldiers are really cool..that the only set
theyr'e in?

Yes, the blue Lion Knights are exclusive to this set.

I think you can't call it a "castle" set because there is obviously a
car around... The knights could be part of a parade or something like
that. The stickers say "LEGOLAND Carnival".

But it is a really great set and one of my favourites.

Bye
Jojo