 Castle / 9548
9547  |  9549
Subject:
***The Return of Body Armor***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 14:17:39 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Robert Brunskill writes:
in article GF1F4B.8D7@lugnet.com, Richard Noeckel at

In lugnet.harrypotter, Robert Brunskill writes:
There was one figure in this set that had on a full suit of armor. Not sure
if it was supposed to be an actual character or just a statue, but it was a
regular mini-fig. Also the creator-based fig will pass as a good giant in
any castle setup. I'm not into HP or castle, but I am considering getting
this set.
Rob

Hi Rob,

When you say armored, do you mean with a body armor chest plate and
visored helm.
    Like this;
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6009

Or a printed armor directly on the torso?

                      Thanx,

                                     --==Richard==--

They are pieces, and just like in the picture. I don't remember the exact
color scheme though.

Rob

   Then it’s confirmed “The Return of Castle Body Armor!”               :)

This is gonna make a lota people very happy…myself included.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if TLG came out with a Harry Potter Accessory Pack.
One that included wands, brooms, owls, and ‘body armor!’

                                  --==Richard==--