 Castle / 9569
Re: Answering the Call for Action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:43:28 GMT

Anthony Sava wrote(with some SNIPPAGE):

I have mixed feelings about posting this, after all, certain people say I only
do this to get attention.

Put another LOG on the FIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!

Tel'Karak Zrahl, the now virtual wind of death

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/dragon/TelKarakZrahl.jpg

She is my second attempt at building something in LDraw, and my very first in
using POV-Ray, so please forgive me for the lack of control for the lighting
and background.  She is made up of 70 independent sections, allowing her to be
posed in almost any conceivable position.  Basically, she's modeled almost to
be almost totally identical to the real thing.  Changes include changing of
colors where in real life I did not have the same bricks.

Looks GREAT Aggie!!!! I'm glad you got them up! Now, how 'bout just for
kicks, you show them the flying snake???? *grin*

Matt
a.k.a. Commie