 Castle / 9570
9569  |  9571
Subject:
The Evil Lying in Wait Within my Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:19:43 GMT

Leave it to my father to take one of the better pics of my MOC yesterday.  The
clarity isn't the best but the lighting was perfect, good shot of the eyes.

I just thought I'd share.

LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU ALL:
Tel'Karak does not tolerate ANYONE coming close to Anthony's girlfriend, or at
least the picture of her on Anthony's chest of drawers. :)

You have been warned, I am not responsible for anyone who pulls back a bloody
stump.  ;)

--Anthony

http://www.geoctiies.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html