 Castle / 9593
Re: Forests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:21:27 GMT

Jojo,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de>
Hello!

I like trees and tried to build some different types:

A birch:
http://home.nexgo.de/chutspe/birke.jpg (Ignore the train in the
background. It's a sin of my youth...)

Hey! That's great!  It looks like those are white half arches?  I would
never have thought of using white ones, but of course, they are perfect
for a Birch tree.  :-)

A weeping willow:

Also very nicely done...  I sure hope that Lego Direct gets the idea
soon and gives us bulk packs of foliage.  I would love to be able to
build a minifig scale forest using trees somewhat near the scale of
these two you have displayed here.

-Andy Lynch