 Castle / 9579
Re: Forests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:24:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sun Yun writes:
I'd especially like to see any inventive applications of pieces to create
trees, foliage, shrubery etc.  I remember seeing some bamboo a while back
which i thought was pretty cool.

So if you have any pictures please post them.

Maybe this will be a good start:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/verneer-chronicles/chapter9.html

This was built and photographed by Jason Catena.

-- Pawel