 Castle / 9502
Re: Future Castle Legends Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Pederson writes:
My number one choice would be 677/6077, they still use all these molds and
so many people would buy them, I bet this wold become the number one army
type of AFOL Kingdoms.  I really wonder just how many would be bought.

6077, the Knight's Procession, IS castle Lego to me.  I still remember when
I was 7 or 8 and my brother and I only had some space sets and the early
Knight's Joust set, so we used grey flagpoles jammed on the end of the
minifig hand as swords.  When my mom bought me 6077 and I saw those perfect
little light grey swords, they blew my mind.  I still have that set, now 22
years later!  I would love to buy a few hundred more of the light grey swords.

All this talk of Legoland Castle sets from the golden era of the early 80's
caused me to go home for lunch from work today, rumage through my boxes, and
put together the Seige Tower based on partially printed BRICKSHELF archive
printouts.  *JOY*