 Castle / 9448
Re: Future Castle Legends Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:53:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:
Here's mine: • <snip>
6040 & 6041 two-pack.  (Drat, I'm already cheating on my own 3-set limit
rule!)The Blacksmith & Armor Shop.  Two great complimentary small sets(under
$10, originally).  They "plug in" to each other and to the Guarded Inn.
Each comes with rare elements, such as the black sword and pitchfork.  Since
you are not reissueing the packaging, you could release them together in one
box for one price!

I still think this would be a great re-issue!  I didn't think of it, but
that doesn't mean it isn't high on my list. :)

my other two...

Majisto's Magical Workshop. This is one of my favorite sets,
although it probably isn't on most people's lists.  As a parts source, it's
so-so (although better than anything current), but I think the design is great.

<set:5145>  Hands down my favorite set ever, castle or otherwise.  If it
were re-released, I'd buy *at least* another 50.

James