 Castle / 9451
Re: Future Castle Legends Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:12:30 GMT

I would have to agree with you on the 6040,41 pack. I think that would
be a great way to package the 2 sets and make it at least worth while.
Though each set seperately would be cool too!

1680 or 1877 both basically the same set.. so take which ever number you
want, and add the 1974 Smugglers hayride to it. Another nice dual set :)

since I seem to be on dual sets, how about taking 10-12 polybag sets and
putting them into a box... I'd go for 1463, 1480, 1491, 1547, 1624,
1917, 1971 I can't seem to get 10 of them.. so add some extra figs from
6103 or 6102

2 of these they've already rereleased in a way, with the Kabaya
promo's.. 1463 and 1917 so they've ever got the figs, or the printing is
possible.

If you're talking single sets only, gimme the forestmen sets! 6077,
6066.. I could go for more of those half arches and foliage! And 6081,
because I missed that one the first time around and I would like to have
some of the figs.

That's my wish list :)

Tamy