 Castle / 9444
Re: Future Castle Legends Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:26:37 GMT

          Here’s what I think…
The next installment of the Legends line will be Space or Town.    Not Castle!
Since the ‘Legends line’ is a -tri-annual- series, the next theme to follow
will likely be of another system. ( I'm hoppin’ for Pirate)    Only next
year may a castle be included in the Legends series.

Kevin Knoot
(or Classics, for that matter)

I believe the Classics series to be a finite endeavor.

Most of my choices are probably too small or not cost justifiable for Lego,
like;
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/677
Or,
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6009
I choose these cause my particular niche is Medieval army building.

But realistically I see ;
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6074
Or,
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6073
Two good mid-sized sets that will likely sell well! Also, the 6073  Knight's
Castle just happens to be my favorite and first Castle set. Those are my
choices because I can realistically see them make it into production and
because they’re both well designed and loved by AFOL.

             Sincerely,
                           --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®