 Castle / 9469
Re: Future Castle Legends Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:13:28 GMT

6040 & 6041 two-pack.  (Drat, I'm already cheating on my own 3-set limit
rule!)The Blacksmith & Armor Shop.  Two great complimentary small sets(under
$10, originally).  They "plug in" to each other and to the Guarded Inn.
Each comes with rare elements, such as the black sword and pitchfork.  Since
you are not reissueing the packaging, you could release them together in one
box for one price!

Great idea - I'll make it one of my choices.

6085 - Black Monarch's Castle - great design - great minifigs.

725 - yeah not a castle set, but I can't build a single MOC without using
elements that were available in 725.