 Castle / 9470
Re: Future Castle Legends Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:24:20 GMT

"Ed "Boxer" Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GEu02G.92p@lugnet.com...

6040 & 6041 two-pack.  (Drat, I'm already cheating on my own 3-set limit
rule!)The Blacksmith & Armor Shop.  Two great complimentary small • sets(under
$10, originally).  They "plug in" to each other and to the Guarded Inn.
Each comes with rare elements, such as the black sword and pitchfork. • Since
you are not reissueing the packaging, you could release them together in • one
box for one price!

Great idea - I'll make it one of my choices.

6085 - Black Monarch's Castle - great design - great minifigs.

725 - yeah not a castle set, but I can't build a single MOC without using
elements that were available in 725.

I have to throw my $0.02 in for 725 (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/725_1).  I
love the Basic building sets, 725 in particular.  The LUGNET Guide doesn't
show the original price.  Does anyone know what is was?  I have two of them
that I have picked up on the secondary market.  Great set.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot