 Off-Topic / Fun / 7386
Re: Future Castle Legends Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:24:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave Schuler writes:

I think you may win the award for Most Ground Covered in the least space
in a single post.  Yeesh, I'm reeling from conversational whiplash!

I owe it all to being on vacation and actually having time to read a lot of the
posts, as well as to that blend of super-caffeinated coffee I have recently
discovered!

Maggie