 Castle / 9531
Re: Red Dragon Head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 19:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
I was looking at the new Jurassic Park sets, and while looking at
<set:1371>, it struck me...look at the tongue on that beast.  That's a
dragon head!  You can clearly make out the nostril hole and front teeth, as
well as the shape of the underside of the head.  Or am I just daydreaming?
What do y'all think?

-Chris

i definetley think that it's a red dragon head turned uside-down.
as for the rest of the new dinosaurs, i think they really suck.they are
destroying the lego classics. anybody whothinks so too, good for you. I love
lego but still, you have to admit that what they're doing is kind of crappy.
LMKWYT

Thanx, Gregory Radz