 Castle / 9383
Re: Red Dragon Head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 23:11:48 GMT

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:32:06 GMT, Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com>
wrote:
No you are not dreaming, that is a red dragon/crocodile jaw top (note it
is not a complete head). Nifty use of an existing piece. Now if only
they would release a complete red dragon... Actually, I'd love to see
some dragon parts which fit the new dinosaur scheme. It would allow a
decent sized dragon without needing to build one up from bricks.

Frank

More dragon parts in new colors, wahoo!   Anyone for a patchwork
dragon?
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)