 Castle / 9512
Re: Teaser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:17:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes:
Call me crazy, but...  That's not built out of 100% Lego parts, is it???

No, you are not crazy :) You have very sharp eyes!
The gray plats in the treasury is not lego, I think it was coco something....
But apart form that everything is lego.

In lugnet.castle, Elin Övernäs writes:
Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I showed you some new things...
and it's going to be a while more before my current project is finished.
But I thought that I could give you a small preview of the palace of Tolidar.

There are two exterior shots and some pictures of the newest addition to the
palace - The treasury.

Also I have made two new characters. The first is an archer with a very • special
bow (yes it's a bow :) ), and the other is an Aiel maiden of the spear. That
only makes sense to those among you who have read "The wheel of time" by • Robert
Jordan (one of my favourite books).

/Elin