 Castle / 9504
Re: Teaser!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:47:54 GMT

Elin Overnas wrote:

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I showed you some new things...
and it's going to be a while more before my current project is finished.
But I thought that I could give you a small preview of the palace of Tolidar.

OK I wanted to post BEFORE reading everyone else's posts. Too often I
wait until afterwards and then all I can think of is.. ME TOO! ME TOO!!!

WOW! That about sums up what I think of your castle and your figs.
AMAZING work on the castle. I LOVE the use of the BURP's in the base to
begin building. It really gives the feel of carving the castle right out
of the land, an idea I like a lot. The use of the half-arches in the
treasury really gives the feeling of a wide open space, another feature
I like about castles. Externally I love the details and the use of the
curves on the outer wall. Also the open air courtyard is a really nice
featue. I can't WAIT to see more.

Your figs are amazing also! I really like Marta, with the stark contrast
of red hair agains the green ninja suit. The spiked buckler is a COOL
idea also! Very well done! I'm eagerly anticipating more of the same!
--
Matt Brooks
--

Phone: (707) 535-0163