 Castle / 9507
Re: The Blank Shields web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
I've finally gotten around to cleaning up and updating and moving my webpage
about the Blank Shields.  This was mostly motivated by my wife finding one
of the 2 disks with pictures of Mercenary Mountain 2, after I'd long since
given it up as lost (like, 2 years worth of "given up"!)

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/~11/blankshields/

The pics are fuzzy, and sparser than I'd like, but you can see the first two
things I built after coming out of my dark ages. :)

I've also got the first chunk of the "History of the Blank Shields" up,
including pictures of the major characters.  I've got a couple more chapters
in the pipe, but I want to try and attach pictures to them before I put them
online.  At my glacial speeds of updating, it could be while. :/

Take a look & LMKWYT!

Thanks,

James

I really like the Mercenary Head Quarters. I especially like how the keep is
built into the rock! It lock great :)

/Elin