 Castle / 9564
Re: FBTB II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
Ooo..how manly of all of you..picking on a thirteen year old kid...

Age is not a factor when you converse in this medium.
We judge you not on your age or background but solely upon the words you use.
And from an individual who so duly propagates his knowledge,
(As a narcissistic means to validate ones self. 1 ) it’s interesting that
you would bring age into question. Age is a non-issue for me, and a weak
argument to stand behind…

The great thing about Lugnet is that many of us are young as well…but we say
nothing of it. Most of us are very well educated and have a few degrees… but
we still say nothing of it. For we are united by the ‘brick,’ our hobby.

        That’s my 2 cents,
<Richard, who still can’t get that alt and 155 thing to work!>

alt and 155 - and *that*, I believe, is the geekiest thing I know ;)
2¢  Julie

                                  --==Richard==--

1. I too am guilty of this. I like to use lots of ‘big words’ and eloquent
phrases so as to impress and gain the respect of others. But as long as
those statements, however well written, do not impede upon the liberties of
others. If you should believe Harry Potter sucks…then fine. Just don’t
condemn others who like it. As you will see, most people attempt to display
neutral bias when making a statement and conclude with IMO (In My Opinion)