 Castle / 9489
9488  |  9490
Subject:
FBTB II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:39:11 GMT

I just buzzed through From Bricks to Bothans, looking for the five level
custom Death Star and I saw an ad for FBTB II-From Bricks to
Broomsticks. Looks like they're putting together a site for the Harry
Potter movie. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this? And is
it going to extend beyond the movie, into more general castle territory?
--
Matt Brooks