 Castle / 9565
Re: FBTB II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Cameron writes:
#1) LUGNET is supposed to be for adult fans of LEGO.

The LUGNET homepage says "LUGNET is home to thousands of LEGO fans of all ages.
We are a community which never sleeps — and has been called "the friendliest
place on the Internet.". It says ALL AGES. Does all ages mean there is some two
year old writing here? I think the youngest people on LUGNET are probably about
10.

That may be correct - but on the other hand, everyone here on LUGNET is expected
to behave in a mature, adult manner regardless of their actual age.  Was the
poster under discussion behaving in such a manner?