 Castle / 9554
Re: FBTB II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.castle, John Hansen writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
What the hell?I told that guy about the acronyms and SHIRI'S
GUIDE!!http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=9536
Does anyone ever even pay a bit of attention to me??

By the time we got to, "I know most of you AFOLs like reading the Potter
books , but come on , LEGOs are acceptable , but Potter? Read something a
little more on your level people.", we quit paying attention.

John Hansen

Boo-yah John!

Bryan, I had read Dante's Inferno and The Outsiders at 10, and comprehended
them. Reading preference does not an intellectual make. I've also read the
Potter series, all four in a weekend, just to see what the hype was all
about. They are not that bad, and even I have to see the value in a book
that gets kids to read, even if it is just to keep up with their friends.

Oh, and Bryan, by the way, it's :AFOL - Adult Fan of LEGO. Not friend.

Matt

Ooo..how manly of all of you..picking on a thirteen year old kid...