 General / 31067
Re: Age of lugnetters (was Re: FBTB II)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:58:13 GMT

Membership does not require you to post on  LUGNET. We have four card
carrying members in our family. Ages 38, 35, 5 and 18 months. My sons look
at stuff on here periodically and I assume they will post here when they
learn to spell.

Rose

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GF3tvG.8zw@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Nick Cameron writes:
#1) LUGNET is supposed to be for adult fans of LEGO.

The LUGNET homepage says "LUGNET is home to thousands of LEGO fans of all • ages.
We are a community which never sleeps - and has been called "the • friendliest
place on the Internet.". It says ALL AGES. Does all ages mean there is • some two
year old writing here? I think the youngest people on LUGNET are probably • about
10.

Possibly, but don't assume that there aren't younger ones. My sittees love
the lugnet guide and they are only seven and a half. I would not dare let
them go into the off-topic.debate section though, people feel a lot more
freely about using profanity over there, etc. In fact, they rarely browse
the messages, but I do let them look for good sites on occasion.

That's not to say the *average* age is in the teens, by far no. But I • mean,
careful here. You might encounter that one or two 10 year olds, and not
realize that.

-Shiri
XFUT .lugnet.general