 General / 31066
Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:02:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Simon Bennett writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
For me it is: (not in order) • <snip>
2.townjr car bases • <snip>
For me, the biggest sin of these is No. 4 and the worst culprit is the 30235
car base.  By a mile.  I sighed when I saw my first one of these.  It
exactly replaces six separate pre-existing parts which could have been used
to make other models.  Tragic.

Psi

I cursed aloud when I saw this piece.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****