 General / 31064
Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
For me it is: (not in order)
1.technic decorative pannels
2.townjr car bases
3.flexable axles
4.studless fullwidth beams
and 5.technic angle connectors

Wait up a bit Johnathan.  Can you define what you mean by worst?  Possible
inferences could be:

1 - Least use in building MOCs
2 - Least representative of the real world version
3 - Most irritatingly common but no real help in building
4 - Most SPUD- ish / juniorized
5 - Worst produced / easy to break
6 - Just plain least aesthetically pleasing.

For me, the biggest sin of these is No. 4 and the worst culprit is the 30235
car base.  By a mile.  I sighed when I saw my first one of these.  It
exactly replaces six separate pre-existing parts which could have been used
to make other models.  Tragic.

Psi